- 1 bag (12 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
1. Bring saucepan of water to boil on high heat. Add corn; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Drain well.
2. Place corn in large bowl. Add bell pepper, red onion and cilantro; toss well. Mix lime juice, chili sauce and sugar in small bowl until sugar is dissolved. Pour over the corn; toss well. Let stand at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
For more Asian-inspired gluten-free recipes, visit the Thai Kitchen Recipe Box on beyondceliac.org.