Makes 4 (1-cup) servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 cups cubed assorted colors bell peppers (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen Pineapple & Chili Dipping Sauce
- Cilantro leaves (for garnish)
1. Mix chicken and fish sauce in medium bowl. Add cornstarch; toss to evenly coat. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger; stir fry 30 seconds. Add bell peppers and pineapple; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until peppers are tender-crisp. Add Sauce; cook and stir until heated through. Remove from skillet.
3. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes or until cooked through. Return bell pepper mixture to skillet; stir fry until well blended. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with cooked Thai Kitchen Jasmine Rice.
For more Asian inspired gluten-free recipes, visit NFCA's Thai Kitchen Recipe Box.