Makes about 1 3/4 cups.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds, chopped, plus additional for topping, if desired
- 1/2 lb. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup good quality gluten-free beer, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard (make sure it's gluten-free)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion tops
- Blue Diamond Nut Thins Crackers
1. Place almonds, cheese, beer, butter, mustard and garlic in a food processor. Puree until fairly smooth.
2. Add onions and pulse on and off to chop.
3. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with additional almonds, if desired. Serve with Blue Diamond Nut Thins.
Tip: May be prepared up to a week ahead and stored, covered, in the refrigerator. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or until soft enough to spread.
For more recipes, see our Blue Diamond Gluten-Free Recipe Box.