Courtesy of Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery
- 9 slices of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Multigrain, Cinnamon Raisin OR Original Bread!
- 4 Tbs of butter or butter alternative
- 3 Golden Delicious apples
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 Tbs grated lemon rind
- ½ cup honey (to taste)
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼-1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup apple juice
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup walnuts (optional)
1. Spread butter onto bread and place in toaster or under broiler until nicely browned.
2. Cut bread into chunks.
3. Place all ingredients in the slow cooker except for walnuts.
4. Set slow cooker to LOW and leave to cook for 5-6 hours, check and stir the bread pudding around the 3-4 hour mark.
5. Stir in walnuts before serving with ice cream or whipped cream.
For more gluten-free recipes, tips and giveaways: