- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 6 Japanese eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- Thai Kitchen Peanut Satay Sauce
1. Place coconut milk, garlic, red curry paste and salt in blender or food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Place eggplant in shallow dish. Pour curry paste mixture over top; turn to coat. Cover.
2. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
3. Broil eggplant 2 to 3 minutes per side or until browned and tender. Serve with Peanut Satay Sauce.
For more Asian-inspired gluten-free recipes, see NFCA's Thai Kitchen Gluten-Free Recipe Box.