Courtesy of Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery and Amie Valpone of The Healthy Apple
- 2 slices Rudi’s Multigrain bread
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1/3 cup cashews
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted and sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp. honey
1. Toast Rudi’s Gluten-Free Multigrain bread in a toaster until very crisp and well-toasted. Remove toast from toaster and break into pieces. Place into a food processor, pulse to form a breadcrumb consistency. Remove from food processor, set aside.
2. Combine goat cheese, cashews and parsley in a clean food processor; pulse until well blended and consistency is smooth. Set aside.
3. Arrange dates, cut side up on a platter. Using a teaspoon, fill each date with the goat cheese filling. Top with Rudi’s breadcrumbs and drizzle with honey.
For more family friendly gluten-free recipes, see Rudi's Gluten-Free Recipe Box on beyondceliac.org.