- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce, to taste
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- Cooked Thai Kitchen Jasmine Rice
1. Toss shrimp and chili sauce in medium bowl. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Bring stock to boil in large skillet or wok on high heat. Add tomatoes, kaffir lime leaves, lemon juice and sugar. Reduce heat to low; simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in coconut milk; simmer 4 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Season to taste with additional lemon juice or sugar. Or, add fish sauce to balance flavors. Remove kaffir lime leaves before serving.
3. Garnish with green onions, if desired. Serve with cooked Jasmine Rice.
For more Asian-inspired gluten-free recipes, visit the Thai Kitchen Gluten-Free Recipe Box.