- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Chili Sauce (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, mashed to a paste
- 1 boneless center-cut pork roast (about 4 pounds)
- 3 cups thinly sliced onions
- Cooked Thai Kitchen Jasmine Rice
Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix honey, red curry paste, oil, gluten-free soy sauce, chili sauce and garlic in small bowl until well blended. Coat pork loin on all sides with 1/2 of the mixture. Reserve remaining mixture for basting. Spread onions in large roasting pan. Place pork on top of onions.
Roast 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Roast 1 to 1 1/2 hours longer or until pork is desired doneness, turning and basting every 15 minutes with the remaining curry paste mixture. Transfer pork to cutting board. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Drain and coarsely chop onions. To serve, place a layer of onions over cooked Jasmine Rice. Top with pork slices.
For more Asian-inspired gluten-free recipes, visit our Thai Kitchen Gluten-Free Recipe Box.
Find more gluten-free cooking tips and enter to win a gluten-free prize pack worth $100.
See the "Thrill of the Choice" »