Makes 2 3/4 cups.
- 1 (15-oz.) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds, plus extra for topping
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt (preferably Greek)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini sauce
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic
- Blue Diamond Almond Smokehouse Nut Thins or Original Baked Nut Chips
1. Puree all ingredients except Nut Thins or Chips in a food processor until very smooth.
2. Serve with Nut Thins or Nut Chips.
Note: The thickness of tahini varies with brands. If tahini is very thick, add a few more tablespoons of yogurt to thin hummus.
For more gluten-free recipes: Blue Diamond Gluten-Free Recipe Box
Are you in college or heading there soon?
See NFCA's brand new resource: Gluten-Free in College