- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste or Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed and beards removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Thai basil (or any fresh basil)
1. Heat oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add green onions, curry paste and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk and lime juice. Bring to boil.
2. Stir in mussels. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Add basil; cook 3 minutes longer or until mussels open. (Discard any mussels that do not open.)
3. To serve, ladle mussels and broth into soup bowls. Serve immediately.
Win a Gluten-Free Pasta Party, courtesy of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc!
Learn how to enter: DeBoles Gluten-Free Pasta Party