Serves 4 as a side dish.
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can artichokes
- 1 ½ cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup low fat plain yogurt
- ½ cup chopped basil
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
1. Place artichokes, tomatoes, and capers in a bowl & set aside.
2. Fit a food processor with a steel blade. Put garlic, dijon, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, and yogurt into food processor. Pulse until mixed. Add basil and process until you have a green sauce.
3. Slowly add oil through the top of the processor with the food processor running until it’s incorporated.
4. Taste dressing and adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
5. Pour dressing over the artichokes and tomatoes and toss. Sprinkle with parsley. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
6. You can make this the night before you serve it. Sitting overnight intensifies the flavors.