Courtesy of Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery and Amie Valpone of The Healthy Apple
- 4 pieces Rudi’s Cinnamon Raisin Gluten-Free Bread
- 1/2 cup organic almond butter
- 1/2 cup brewed tea, warm
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
1. Toast each piece of Rudi’s Cinnamon Raisin Gluten-Free Bread.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond butter and warm tea until smooth. Whisk in lemon juice and honey.
3. Using a teaspoon, spread almond butter mixture on top of Rudi’s toast. Sprinkle pistachios and basil over toast just before serving.
For more gluten-free recipes, see: Rudi's Gluten-Free Recipe Box