- 18 to 20 boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 ¼ tbsp Curry Powder; I use Madras Curry Powder
- ½ tbsp Smoke Paprika
- ½ tbsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/8 tsp Chipotle Powder (or Ancho powder); both are optional as they are for extra smoke and heat
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder; or 1 tsp fresh minced Garlic
- 1 small Onion; large rough chopped pieces
- ¼ cup of Light Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice; or about 1 good squeeze
- ½ tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- Using a large Tupperware; rinse the chicken and place them into the Tupperware (no need to pat dry as the extra water will become part of the marinade).
- Throw in all ingredients, combine well and marinade overnight.
- Heat the outdoor grill to high. Take chicken out of marinade, let the oil drip off but do not wipe off the spices; place chicken on the grill.
- Cook thighs on each side until you see a nice char. As these are very thin they will cook very fast