Courtesy of Diane Eblin of The Whole Gang
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1 pound ground chicken thigh
- ½ orange pepper, finely diced
- ¼ -½ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ -½ white onion, finely diced
- ½ Anaheim pepper, finely diced
- Handful fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 TB creamy tomatillo salsa
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Virgin coconut oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TB tapioca flour
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon mixture into pan preheated medium high.
- Use medium scoop, approximately 2 TB to make them mini burgers.
- Cook until brown on the bottom and the sides start to cook. Turn over, cook until firm to the touch and cooked all the way through.
Serve with mini black bean cakes and top with tomato salsa and tomatillo salsa. Add some tortilla chips for more crunch and texture.