- 1 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Spinach Tortilla
- 1/2 apple
- 3 Tbsp. of gluten-free tzatziki sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of arugula
- Sprinkle of feta cheese
- Slice the apple into thin chips.
- Then add apples into a bowl with the arugula and feta.
- Warm the Gluten-Free Spinach Tortilla in a paper towel in the microwave for 20 seconds to make it easier to work with. Once heated, spread tzatziki sauce over one side of the tortilla and pile the mixture on top.
- Wrap with care and enjoy.
You can use more or less of everything depending on your taste preferences!