A gluten-free Halloween treat from Diane Eblin of The W.H.O.L.E. Gang
- Your favorite gluten-free chocolate cupcake and icing recipe
- Your favorite gluten-free chocolate chips
- Make gluten-free cupcakes.
- Melt your favorite gluten-free chocolate.
- Dip the cupcake bottoms into melted chocolate and place onto parchment paper to set. Place 4 chocolate chips on the sheet so when you set them down it will make it look like cauldron feet under the cupcakes.
- Core out the center of the cupcakes with a spoon or one of those cool corers.
- Fill the hole with icing and let it spill out the top.
- Make the handles by melting chocolate. Put it into a plastic baggie and snip the corner to make a piping bag. Draw the handles onto parchment paper and let them harden. Gently push the handles into the cupcake.