Courtesy of Crunchmaster and Amie Valpone of The Healthy Apple
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 Honey Crisp apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- ¾ cup Crunchmaster Cinnamon & Sugar Grammy Crisps
- ¼ cup finely chopped pistachios
- 2 ½ Tbsp. certified gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup Greek plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, 1 tablespoon melted butter, cinnamon and orange zest. Add apples; gently toss to combine. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine Crunchmaster Grammy Crisps, pistachios, oats, and remaining butter. Using your fingers, mix to form a crumb consistency. Sprinkle crumbs over apples. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling. Uncover and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek plain yogurt.
Enter NFCA and Crunchmaster's Gluten-Free Holiday Recipe Contest. The Grand Prize winner will receive a year's supply of Crunchmaster gluten-free products (a $500 value)! Details here »