- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, roasted
- French Meadow Bakery Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 1 oz. baby spinach, shredded
- 2 oz. feta cheese, crumble
- Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 8 sun-dried tomato pieces, sliced
Preheat oven to 400° F / 204° C.
To make the garlic paste:
Make a paste with garlic and oil. (You can prepare this up to 3 days in advance for more intense garlic flavor!) Refrigerate until ready to use.
To make the pizza:
Remove one French Meadow Bakery Gluten-Free Pizza Crust from packaging. Brush gluten-free pizza crust with garlic infused olive oil as the "sauce" layer. Artfully garnish with the remaining ingredients. Place in preheated 400°F oven for 5-10 minutes.
For a more hearty pizza, spread black olive tapenade as the "sauce" and add remaining ingredients on top and bake.