For Press & Media
Beyond Celiac is happy to provide members of the media with assistance as they put together news articles and on-air packages about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet.
We are able to assist with many topics, including the following:
- Celiac disease, gluten sensitivity and gluten-free diet overview
- Barriers to diagnosis
- Family testing
- Personal experiences with celiac disease
- Gluten-free dining and food safety
- Growth of the gluten-free market
- Gluten-free food labeling
- Gluten-free fad diet vs. a medical necessity
For All Media Inquiries Contact:
Claire Baker at 215-325-1306 x 111 or [email protected]
Get the latest news about Beyond Celiac.
Fact Sheets & Handouts
Looking for general information? Download these helpful handouts to learn more about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet.
You can also find basic information and facts about celiac disease on the Facts & Figures page.
Beyond Celiac advances widespread understanding of celiac disease as a serious genetic autoimmune condition and works to secure early diagnosis and effective management. We empower our community to live life to the fullest, and serve as a leading and trusted resource that inspires hope, accelerates innovation and forges pathways to a cure.
Find out what Beyond Celiac is doing to help restore health and reclaim lives!
- Driving diagnoses through Seriously, Celiac Disease , a robust family testing and educational initiative
- Accelerating celiac disease research
To schedule a video shoot or audio interview, contact Claire Baker at [email protected]