The Atlanta Foodservice Expo is the only event in Georgia and the Southeast to bring together all sectors of the restaurant, foodservice and hospitality industry under one roof. This year, National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) Director of Foodservice Development Jerry Norris will be speaking at the expo to cover common gluten-free myths in the foodservice industry. He'll share insider tips on how adding a trusted gluten-free menu can boost your bottom line and tackle your questions on training, customer service, marketing to this special customer and more.
- 200 Exhibitors
- Daily Happy Hour Receptions
- Two Dynamic Keynotes
- 18 Educational Seminars (Included with Expo Badge!)
- Head-to-Head Culinary Competitions
- Live Culinary Demonstrations on the Show Floor
- Additional Educational Opportunities:
- ServSafe Training Programs
- Street Food 101
- GREAT Kitchens (Gluten-Free Training)
- Service Strategy Workshops
When: Monday and Tuesday, October 13-14, 2014
Where: Georgia World Congress Center
Time: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't miss Jerry Norris' presentation, "Fact vs. Fiction: The Real Scoop on Gluten and Gluten-Free Best Practices," on Monday, October 13, 2014 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.!
For additional information, including pricing, visit www.AtlantaFoodserviceExpo.com.