As the gluten-free market continues to forecast double digit high-growth, manufacturers and brand owners who are committed to protecting the equity in their name continue to require increased food safety and verified evidence, before making regulated gluten-free claims.
This webinar will provide quality assurance, regulatory, food safety and marketing professionals with knowledge about the newly accredited Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP). Speakers will share:
- What is the Gluten Free Certification Program
- The value of the GFCP and SQFI strategic partnership
- Why the Canadian Celiac Association and Beyond Celiac endorse the GFCP
- The value of the recently obtained ISO 17021/ANAB accreditation
- How the GFCP can be audited in easy combination with the SQF food standard
The Gluten-Free Certification Program is the leading management system and facility certification used by ingredient and processing manufacturers to demonstrate their commitment and ongoing responsible best practices, related to the safe and reliable production of gluten-free foods.
Following the webinar, the attendees will be able to:
- Identify opportunities within your organization to reduce operational disruption and the costs associated with multiple audit processes.
- Recognize the value of adding a preventative gluten management system with a facility certification vs. costly ongoing product certifications.
- Understand what various gluten-free “symbols, claims, marks and stamps” mean to consumers
- Learn about GFCP training opportunities and conferences
- Robert Garfield, Chief Food Assessment Officer & Senior Vice President, Safe Quality Food Institute
- Jennifer North, Vice President, Beyond Celiac
- Allen Rekunyk, Vice President Business Development, Allergen Control Group
- Skip Greenaway, President & CEO, EAGLE Certification Group
When: September 1, 2016
Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm ET