Join the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) for our 2nd Annual Samuel Gee Reception! This event recognizes the members of our newest philanthropic giving society, which helps NFCA turn the dial on celiac disease and change the way we look at healthcare.
This year's theme is "Serving Up Firsts." NFCA is looking forward to celebrating all of our "firsts"that we have accomplished over the years with the help and support of our donors and partners:
- First Research Summit designed to forge pathways to a cure
- First to launch a national family testing campaign
- First celiac disease organization to receive a $2 million endowment
- First to work with grocery stores to expand gluten-free products
- First celiac disease advocacy organization to get funding from NIH and FDA
When: October 15, 2015
Where: Union Trust
717 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Glenna Crooks, PhD, Founder, SageMyLife Solutions
Chef Jahangir Mehta, Author and executive chef and owner of New York City restaurants Graffiti and Mehtaphor
Dick Moberg, Founder and CEO, Moberg ICU Solutions
Francisco Leon, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Medical Officer, Celimmune
Questions? Kimberly Moyer, NFCA Director of Development:
[email protected] | 215-325-1306 ext. 110
Your support is going to programs that are moving the field of celiac disease forward.
NFCA's Research Initiatives
NFCA is leading the way to advance celiac disease research.
NFCA uses outreach initiatives to increase celiac disease diagnoses through family member testing.