Disney is well-known for being one of the top food allergy and gluten-free locations in the world, making it an ideal place for an event dedicated to awareness of food allergies and celiac disease!
Open to consumers, families and individuals of all ages, the event will include:
- Expo area
- Welcome Breakfast
- Vendor Dinner
- Ice Cream Buffet (non-dairy, of course!)
- Kids Corner
- Pre-event raffle baskets and giveaways (as well as during the event weekend)
- Pre-event recipe booklet for vendors/sponsors to highlight their products
- 15 Minutes of Fame stage for vendors/sponsors to highlight their products
- Speakers, demos and workshops focusing on all aspects of celiac disease and food allergies
- And, of course, more!
This event is sure to be a magical one, and we can’t wait to share more pixie dust with you in the coming months!
When: Saturday, November 22, 2014
Where: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
1000 West Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Cost: Adults: $10 through pre-event sales, $15 at the door
For more information, email [email protected] or visit www.celebrateawareness.com.