Sponsored by Crunchmaster, this free eCookbook features 12 recipes from our sponsor and popular gluten-free bloggers.
In April 2014, the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) hosted the Gluten-Free Food Photo Face-Off, where bloggers went head-to-head in friendly competition. NFCA community members voted on which recipe they’d most like to receive, based solely on the recipe photo. Since all of the blogger food photos looked so delicious, we knew we had to give you all of the recipes. Download the free eCookbook, featuring 10 blogger recipes plus 2 bonus recipes from Crunchmaster.
Thank you to our participating bloggers and Crunchmaster for making this campaign possible!
Here are the recipes you’ll find inside this gluten-free eCookbook:
- Vietnamese “Bahn Mi” Sandwich from Laura Hahn, Guilt Free Foodie Cutie
- Asian Glazed Short Ribs from Jackie Ourman, Celiac and Allergy Friendly Epicurean (C.A.F.E.)
- Vegan Walnut Caesar Salad from Amie Valpone, The Healthy Apple
- Super Duper Raw Power Salad, from EA Stewart, The Spicy RD
- Brown Waffles with Sausage Apple Patties and Fried Eggs, from Silvana Nardone, Silvana’s Kitchen
- Gluten-Free Pasta in Bolognese Sauce, from Annette Marie, Best Life Gluten-Free
- Easy Massaman Curry Chicken, from Ivy Lau, Ivy’s Food Garden
- Spicy Thai Coconut Soup with Chicken and Shrimp, from Jenny Manseau, Creative Cooking Gluten-Free
- Fish Tacos in Broccoli Slaw and Lime Cream Sauce, from Kristine Kidd, KristineKidd.com
- Spicy Hamburger with Homemade Relish & Pineapple, from Laura Hanley, G-Free Laura
- Cranberry Brie wtih Crunchmaster Coating, from Crunchmaster
- Sweet Potato Casserole, from Crunchmaster