The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) is excited to announce a new advisory council comprised of people living with gluten-related disorders - the first of its kind for the celiac disease community.
Last week, the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) announced the launch of our inaugural Patient Advisory Council. This group will be the first of its kind for the celiac disease community.
We are so excited to see your applications coming in! For those of you who still wish to apply, don’t worry, you haven’t missed your chance!
We are accepting applications through Sunday, November 9, 2014. Send your resume (or list of relevant experiences), personal statement, and reference to Rachel Rieger, NFCA’s Patient Education Manager, at [email protected].
For those of you who haven’t considered it, here’s a few reasons to send us your application:
Top 5 Reasons to Join NFCA’s Patient Advisory Council
- Drive the field of celiac disease and gluten-related disorders education, advocacy, and research
- Make new connections with influential people in the field
- Develop leadership skills by representing the 2.5 million+ people NFCA currently reaches
- Gain new insights as you work with other Council members
- Make a lasting impact on the lives of those with celiac disease and other gluten-related disorders – See your efforts turn into results
Grab more details about NFCA's Patient Advisory Council here.