Reporting a Gluten-Free Product to the FDA |
X You may need to Reload the page to make it work correctly.

Reporting a Gluten-Free Product to the FDA

June 21, 2016


Is there someone to report falsely labeled gluten-free products to?


If you believe you have experienced gluten exposure from consuming a product labeled gluten-free, contact both the manufacturer and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Save the packaging so that you can provide detailed information about the product in your complaint. Complaints can be filed to the FDA. Visit the Beyond Celiac hub for understanding the FDA's gluten-free labeling rule for specific steps on reporting products to the FDA.


Natalie Menza, RD
Corporate Dietitian for ShopRite Supermarkets