NFCA 10th Anniversary Celebration
A Decade of Restoring Health and Reclaiming Lives
The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness has led the way in helping people get diagnosed and get the gluten-free options they need to live healthy and normal lives. Please join us on October 10th as we celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. Your support will save lives and help the gluten-free community eat without fear.
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2013
Time: 6:30 p.m. (VIP Reception at 6 p.m.)
Location: Arts Ballroom
1324 Locust Street
Gluten-Free Food by STARR Events
- Enjoy expertly prepared bites from one of Philadelphia's finest chefs (Food will be served at the VIP Reception and the main event)
- Special unveiling! Witness the premiere of two new gluten-free appetizers, and be one of the first to sample them. (VIP Reception only)
- One week vacation at Corolla Light Villa, Outer Banks
- Dinner for 10 prepared in your home by a STARR Events chef
- One hour hot air ballon ride for 2 passengers
- And more!
NFCA will recognize 10 honorees whose contributions have advanced our mission to restore health and reclaim lives.
The honorees are:
- Dorothy Binswanger
- Ed Snider
- Bill Green
- Richard Binswanger
- Joseph F. Coradino
- Bea, Bob and Will Bast
- Frank Carey
- Fran and Don MacMaster
- Peter Vogt
- Anne and Walter Waldie
Learn about the three programs that will benefit from funds raised for NFCA's 10th Anniversary Celebration. These programs target the areas where our help is needed most.
Whether you wish to recognize a particular honoree or offer general support for the cause, there are many ways to support to NFCA's continued work on behalf of the millions affected by celiac disease and other gluten-related disorders.