From Jill Brack of Glow Gluten-Free
Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Crust
(Makes one 9-inch crust)
1 box (7) Glow Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle cookies
4 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Pulse cookies in food processor until they are fine crumbs or crush cookies in plastic bag with rolling pin or mallet.
3. Toss cookie crumbs with cooled melted butter.
4. Press mixture into bottom and up the sides of 9-inch pie plate.
5. Bake until light golden, about 10 minutes and cool completely.
Blueberry Pie Filling
1 can Wyman’s of Maine canned wild blueberries
1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tsp cornstarch
1 Tbs cold water
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Mix cornstarch and water and stir until smooth.
2. Over low stove top heat, stir white cornstarch mixture into 1/3 of the can of blueberries until thick and deep purple.
3. Add in remainder of can, fresh or frozen blueberries, brown sugar and lemon and mix together.
4. Pour filling into crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Serve plain or with ice cream.